Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Get Socialized: Using Social Media in Tradeshow & Event Marketing
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Social media is becoming an essential ingredient in any marketing campaign and is energizing the field of face-to-face marketing at tradeshows, conferences and other events. But, integrating these new technologies with tradeshow marketing is still the "wild beast" that needs to be tamed...Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Virtual Tradeshows...things change every minute! How do you make sense of it all? Come join us and learn ways to actively engage your clients before, during and after the show with this exciting marketing medium. The discussion is lead by a panel of local experts on tradeshow and social media marketing:
DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF THIS EVENT WE HAVE CHANGED THE VENUE TO THE RENAISSANCE HOTEL IN CARMEL
- Kyle Lacy - CEO of Brandswag, author of Twitter Marketing for Dummies
- Twitter Handle: @kyleplacy
- Daniel Herndon - Founder & CEO of redwall LIVE
- Twitter Handle: @danielHERNDON
- Erik Deckers - VP of Operations & Creative Services, Pro Blog Services
- Twitter Handle: @edeckers
- David S. Miller - Co-Founder and VP of ConnectMedia Ventures, LLC
- Twitter Handle: @cmvmobile
Format for Discussion:
- 11am Registration begins
- 11:20 Panel Discussion begins
- 12:30 Q&A with all Panelists
- 1:00 Networking & Engaging with Panelists One on One
Space is Limited - Reserve Your Spot Early!
Text "skylineindy" to 32075 for more info.
Lunch will be provided free of charge by Skyline Exhibits by Larry Reitz & Associates.
Registration is required.
When & Where
Skyline Exhibits by Larry Reitz & Associates
Skyline Exhibits by Larry Reitz & Associates is a provider of trade show exhibits and displays in Indiana since 1984. We have a showroom on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. We specialize in custom modular exhibits, exhibit management, educational seminars, portable displays, islands, inlines, tabletops & bannerstands.